THEME: Bloom (Some are inspired by the petals and some the thorns, what does bloom mean to you?)
SHOW DATES: March 17-26, 2017
IN PERSON ENTRIES ACCEPTED: March 16, 2017 / 12PM - 7PM LOCATION: 136 N Nehalem | Clatskanie, OR 97016
- Open to all artists (New and Established Artists are encouraged to submit).
- Original work only and pieces must be available for purchase.
- All medias accepted.
- Artists may enter a total of 3 pieces.
- Artists are responsible for delivering entry on March 16, 2017 from 12PM to 7PM.
- All hanging art must be gallery ready to display.
- Artists showing 3 dimensional works will need to provide their own secure display cases or plinth.
ENTRY FEE: $5/per entry | Payable online at time of application or on date of delivery.
GALLERY HOURS: Weekdays 1PM - 7PM | Weekends 1PM - 5PM
GALLERY LOCATION: Hazen Building | 136 N Nehalem | Clatskanie, OR 97016
COMMISSIONS: Commissions of 30% will be charged for each piece sold which in turn will go to support FEAST a local community food project. 70% of the sale will be paid to the Artist by check within two weeks of the close of the show. Clatskanie Farmer’s Market is a registered 501(c)(3) and (upon request) can provide a Tax Deductible Contribution Receipt for 30% donated commission for any entry that is sold.
PICK UP: All works, sold or unsold, must be picked up at the end of the show on Sunday, March 26, 2017 from 3PM - 5PM.
DISCLAIMER: The Clatskanie Farmer’s Market and the Committee on Art assume no responsibility for the artwork in case of loss or damage. The show will be monitored and staffed during gallery hours and every precaution is taken to assure the safety of the entries. Unclaimed art work will not be retained.